You’ll find here all the test answers for Upwork MS Word 2007 Test of Upwork Computer Skills category with more than 300 of questions and answers – updated on Nov 2015. Please press Ctrl + F to find your required answer of the test and if you browse all the below mentioned 4 parts you will have all the answers of the MS Word 2007 test.
Click on the links below mentioned to get all the MS Word 2007 Test Answers:
MS Word 2007 Test – Part 3 (Video)
You’ll find here all the test answers for Upwork MS Word 2003 Test of Upwork Computer Skills category with more than 80 of questions and answers – updated on 2015.
Click on the links below mentioned to get all the MS Word 2003 Test Answers
You’ll find here all the test answers for Upwork Search Engine Optimization Test of Upwork Internet Concepts category with more than 80 of questions and answers – updated on 2015.
Click on the links below mentioned to get all the Search Engine Optimization Test Answers
You’ll find here all the test answers for Upwork Customer Service Test of Upwork Sales and Marketing category with more than 50 of questions and answers and a good scoring test VIDEO – updated on 2015.
See the test answers and video of Customer Service Test of Upwork
You’ll find here all the test answers for Upwork Customer Service Test of Upwork Sales and Marketing category – updated on 2015.
See all the correct test answers of Upwork Customer Service Test:
1. What is the importance of consistency while offering customer service to different people?
Answers: • Very important – Customers expect a consistent level of service when dealing with a company.
2. What should the customer service representative do when a customer is yelling?
Answers: • Keep a calm, lower tone to calm the customer down
3. What is customer profiling?
Answers: • Using a series of data points to place customers into groups and tailoring their experience with your company
4. Which of the following is a customer need?
Answers: • Friendly customer service
5. Why should a firm say they are sorry even if they feel the customer is wrong?
Answers: • The focus should be on finding out what would satisfy the customer and solving the problem, not determining blame.
7. Why is it important to pace your tone on the phone with the other person?
Answers: • It tells the customer you are someone they can trust.
8. What is the importance of customer oriented goodwill?
Answers: • It allows the management to measure how well customer service is being performed.
9. How do CRM(Customer Relationship Management) systems help in sending a consistent message to customers?
Answers: • Information can be distributed via the CRM system for sending the same message to all the customers in the same group.
10. What should be the ultimate goal of problem solving with the customer?
Answers: • To make them happy
11. What would be a good opening line in replying to an irate customer’s email?
Answers: • Thank you for your email, we are sorry to hear about the problem you have.
12. Why do customers feel the need of some control in working to resolve an issue with a company?
Answers: • It puts them in a positive mood and allows them to help guide the resolution
13. What would a monotone and flat voice indicate to a customer?
Answers: • The person is bored and uninterested in the conversation.
14. How can a company create an atmosphere of continuous improvement and have employees who strive to perform?
Answers: • By offering incentives, both financial and non financial, for good performance
15. What is meant by a “care token”?
Answers: • A gesture made by the company to retain a customer after his/her having experienced bad customer service
16. What is the first step in dealing with a customer when he/she is irate?
Answers: • Let the customer give vent to his/her feelings and do not try to interrupt him/her.
17. Which of the following would a customer not expect from a customer service agent?
Answers: • Rudeness
18. What would perfect customer relationship management entail?
Answers: • Immediate customer gratification and personalized interactions with each customer
19. Which of the following would be a measurable aspect of customer service?
Answers: • How displeased customers are in general
20. Where should firms start while working on a strategy for customer service?
Answers: • Survey the customers to get their feedback and to find out their needs and expectations of the firm.
21. What are the two factors to consider when Creating Customer Service Strategy?
Answers: • Employee reception to the plan, and customer reception to the plan
22. Why do the customers’ needs change according to the nature of the situation?
Answers: • Needs are different depending on what the customer values as important under the circumstances.
23. Why is giving a customer the required information considered good customer service?
Answers: • It allows you to add value for the customer and help them make an informed decision.
24. Which of the following would be the best way to offer customer service online?
Answers: • To make live chat with company representatives available 24/7
25. What is meant by “data mining”?
Answers: • Sifting through vast amounts of data by focusing on specific attributes
26. What is meant by inflection?
Answers: • The highs and lows of your voice, which let the customer know how interested you are in talking to them
27. What is a data warehouse?
Answers: • A database that stores information from several other data sources, allowing a CRM system to query multiple databases from one location
28. What is meant by taking a top down approach to creating a strategy?
Answers: • Creating high level initiatives only
29. What final step can be taken to put your firm’s customer service above that of all others?
Answers: • Follow up with customers after the fact to make sure they are happy with the resolution.
30. Why would a company want to know the profitability and sales history of customers?
Answers: • It offers the company potential for directing their marketing campaigns effectively on the basis of their buying habits.
31. What should be the first thing to be done in problem solving?
Answers: • Verify the information the customer has provided and any additional facts if required.
32. How important is it for the top management to be involved in Creating Customer Service Strategy?
Answers: • Very important – The top management has to be committed to it and offer the maximum support.
33. How should a customer service representative determine what avenues to pursue to make a customer happy?
Answers: • Ask the customer what resolution they would like to see.
34. What should be done at the end of a phone call with a customer after resolving an issue they had?
Answers: • Repeat to the customer what you resolved and any further actions you’ll be taking.
35. What does CRM software allow a company to do?
Answers: • Create a one to one relationship with each customer.
36. What should be said to a customer when putting them on hold?
Answers: • Ask them first if it is okay to put them on hold for a moment.
37. What general rule does phone etiquette require customer service representatives to follow?
Answers: • Ask the other party how you can help them.
38. How should a customer service strategy plan be distributed to the employees?
Answers: • By emphasizing the management’s commitment to the plan at a company-wide meeting
39. What is meant by a “hard no”?
Answers: • Saying ‘no’ to the customer and offering no alternative solution
40. What is the purpose of FAQ’s (frequently asked questions)?
Answers: • To answer questions customers often have so they can easily find the answer without having to ask
41. What would be the best way to handle an email inquiry?
Answers: • An immediate automatic email response letting the customer know someone will reply within 24 hours, followed up by a reply from a customer service representative within 24 hours
42. What does a customer with a problem expect from a customer service representative?
Answers: • Understanding and empathy
43. What is the disadvantage of email based customer service?
Answers: • It is unemotional and doesn’t always allow the customer to convey the importance of their question or issue.
44. What is a continuous improvement plan?
Answers: • A predetermined plan to continually help the employees keep themselves informed of the company’s latest initiatives in order ultimately to make themselves better at customer service
45. What is the first step in mollifying a customer who has received bad service?
Answers: • Express regrets and promise to provide better service in future.
46. What should be done with an irate customer after they have vented out and explained their situation?
Answers: • Express empathy.
47. What would be the two needs of a customer when visiting a theme park?
Answers: • Safety and Fun
48. Which of the following would be the best thing to say to an irate customer?
Answers: • I’ll have to ask my manager to approve what you are asking for.
49. What approach should a firm take when they need to say ‘no’ to a customer?
Answers: • Do not say ‘no’, but offer alternative solutions.
50. What is the primary purpose of setting goals of customer service?
Answers: • To create measurable objectives which the firm can strive to meet
51. Which of the following would be a potential segmenting factor for customers?
Answers: • All of the above
52. Which of the following is an example of a care token?
Answers: • A restaurant gives you a free glass of wine because you mention to the waiter you didn’t enjoy the wine like you had hoped
53. How important is the tone of voice when talking to someone on the phone?
Answers: • Extremely important
54. What is the advantage of email based customer service?
Answers: • It provides an easy reference to past communication with the client.
55. Which of the following would be considered going the extra mile in resolving a past customer service issue?
Answers: • Absorbing any extra costs such as shipping costs incurred by the customer as a result of the problem